Friday, September 03, 2004
finally awake
yesh...i'm finally got out of my bed after the alarm rang at 9am. Somehow I'm hooked to writing blog recently. Perhaps it's an avenue to let out my frustrations. Being 2 hrs behind schedule for my revision, I'm having bfast now while typing at the same time. I'm someone who likes to plan things and will follow closely to it. Just like the timetable for revision though I overslept. My "mum" said that my passion for writing blog may die down after some time. My sis also said that to me too. She gave me a period of 3 mths. Ha. We shall see and you'll be my judge. Hey did you ealise that I've been noticing my punctuation though some singlish is still present. Well it's my blog so heck lah...oops...ha...
I was on the phone with "mum" last night. Goodness me, we could really chat. Ha...but as a gd "daughter", I didnt wanna hold her up cos her bf was around. We may meet tonight for dinner.
Oh yah...some backdated thoughts which came to my mind now...
Susilo gave a
1-carat custom
DIAMOND ring to Jiawei when he proposed to her. Wow!!! What a nice move, so sweet...I'm waiting for my 1-carat too!!!
And last week, mum (yes my real mother) told me that my pri sch friend's sis has been married. Mind you, she's only 20 years old. And she's a rich tai-tai already. So lucky of her...I'm so envious of her.
So many good things are happening to other ppl. And when will be my turn? Soon? I dunno...
Yes it's my free day again so that is why you're reading so many posts today. And I think it's a good place whr I can tell my complains to.
Back to my books now...
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
11:42 am
__________________________________________